Today’s turbulent real estate industry calls for professionals with understanding and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. Short sales are an increasingly preferred alternative. Let Structure Services Group (SSG) provide you with the solutions you need when you are facing hardships. Our agents can counsel you and help you make the choices that are best for your unique situation.
Foreclosure can be financially and emotionally devastating, and sadly, many homeowners go into the process without any direction. Speaking with a licensed real estate professional acquainted with alternatives to foreclosure can save a lot of heartache. With SSG’s comprehensive training and experience, we have the tools to help homeowners in distress find the best solutions for their situations – and even avoid foreclosure with a short sale.
Financial troubles are difficult; finding a qualified real estate professional to help should not be. SSG’s trained professionals can address your specific needs. Please contact us for a free, confidential consultation to determine if a short sale is right for you.
We encourage you to contact us and visit our foreclosure web site at www.mortgageoutreach.com, here you will find information about your options.
Please see our qualifications statement below.
The President of the company started his professional career in compliance as an unpaid intern for Merrill Lynch in El Paso, Texas; since then he has worked for State Farm Insurance Companies (Dallas, Texas), Wells Fargo (Albuquerque, New Mexico), Thornburg Mortgage/Investments (Santa Fe, New Mexico), and has owned an environmental compliance company (New Mexico & Arizona). He also has the real estate experience needed to understand your situation from the perspective of a Qualifying Broker and owner of a real estate company (Albuquerque, New Mexico). He worked for GMAC-RFC- Homecomings Financial, LLC in Dallas, Texas where he mastered the loss mitigation skills needed to assist GMAC mortgage holders with their specific hardship and homeownership challenges.
These are the very skills and strategy concepts that will be used to help you towards obtaining a favorable outcome with your financial hardship and current situation.
- 13 years of professional compliance experience
- 10 years of formal education (MBA degree, Dual Bachelors’ Degrees, 2 Professional Licenses, Various Professional Certificates)
- Qualifying Broker – Service Group America Inc. dba Structure Services Group
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- GMAC, Homecomings Financial LLC (General Motors Acceptance Corporation Companies) – Loss Mitigation Specialist / Portfolio Manager
Dallas, Texas / San Diego, California / Minneapolis, Minnesota – Nation Wide
Specialization: Foreclosure Operations, Loan Modification Operations, Loan Retention & Liquidation Operations, Real Estate Operations, REO Operations, Property Management, Property Disposition, Property Preservation, Mortgage Servicing, Distressed Asset Operations, Mortgage Backed Securities, Asset Backed Securities, Investor Relations, Default Servicing
- Assisted more than 3,225 homeowners keep their homes through implementation and use of repayment plans or loan modifications (Mortgage Retention Activities)
- Assisted more than 3,068 homeowners sell or transfer their homes to others by Short Sale or Traditional Real Estate Sale (Mortgage Liquidation Activities)
- Assisted more than 600 homeowners avoid foreclosure by voluntarily returning ownership of the deed and home to the bank by Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure. (Mortgage Liquidation Activities)
- Provided detailed plans to assist more than 1,225 borrowers through the foreclosure process in order to keep them in the home for as long as possible (Foreclosure is an option in order to help some people get back on their feet, we worked with these borrowers so that they could stay in the home while they looked for other places to live, other employment opportunities, avoid children changing schools, etc. Keeping a home occupied is better than allowing it to become vacant. Vacancy issues like vandalism, etc. can impact a neighborhood and lower property values. It is better for a borrower to stay in the home for as long as they can if no other option is available; by doing so it also gives them time to plan for what they need to do next, it gives them time to save money, look for work, etc.)
- More than $23,000.00 was given to borrowers who participated in Cash for Keys or Cash for Deeds transactions; this money allowed the borrower to have money to pay for moving expenses, travel expenses, rent, deposits, general expenses, etc.
- Prime Loans, Sub Prime Loans, Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
- Investor Servicing / Default Servicing
- Thornburg Mortgage (Thornburg Investments) – Wholesale Account Manager
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Specialization: Manage wholesale account network of nationwide mortgage offices, Manage nationwide network of sales account executives, Underwrite and approve mortgage offices for wholesale and correspondent lenders, Pledged Asset Loans
Manage funds to comply with Real Estate Investment Trust rules, regulations, laws
Average mortgage issued $785,000.00, Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage – Mortgage Loan Officer
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Specialization: Sub Prime loan officer, average mortgage issued $185,000.00
- State Farm Insurance Companies – Licensed Insurance Adjustser
Specialization: Homeowner’s Insurance Claims, Underwriting, Property Settlements, Construction Inspections
Master’s Degree Business Administration
Bachelor’s Degree Computer Information Systems
Bachelor’s Degree Business Management
New Mexico – Qualifying Broker (Real Estate Broker) / License # by request
New Mexico – Insurance Adjuster / License # by request
Texas Insurance – Adjuster / License # no longer active