Mesa Del Sol:
Residencia Collection – Starting in the Low $300k’s
Old meets New and sparks fly! Our “Fiesta” Model Home is a fine representation of the great things traditional NM style homes have to offer with a new urban like flair. Let us show you how we had your family and lifestyle in mind when these highly functional designs were created.
Rachel Matthew Homes is a proud custom home builder in Placitas, New Mexico.
The stunning landscapes and desert view are only magnified by their custom
Situated on some of the United States’ most dramatic landscape is the green community of La Cuentista. La Cuentista, Spanish for storyteller, integrates the area’s culture and history with an eco-friendly and sustainable lifestyle. Rachel Matthew Homes is committed to using green building techniques while keeping each home distinct. Phase one of this green community is comprised of just 140 homes on 47 acres of land. Future plans include four more building phases.
• All Rachel Matthew Homes’ in La Cuentista will earn a minimum bronze rating with the Green Standards with Build Green NM.
• Plenty of trails and paths for biking, walking and sightseeing.
• Excellent air quality with fewer pollutants than the majority of communities.
• Located near traditional prehistoric petroglyphs.
• Close proximity to the Petroglyph National Park.
• Situated in the picturesque Sandias.
• At least 30% of La Cuentista land is reserved for open space.
• Indigenous plants attract native wildlife.
• Tie storm water mitigation into the overall hydrology using existing arroyos.
• Recycled and impervious alleyways.
• High efficiency and/or solar street lights.
• Shared parking and narrower streets allow for additional open space and saves money on materials.